Arrow Roofing and Guttering have provided expert roofing solutions with our fully certified roofers for over a decade.
Arrow Roofing and Guttering have provided expert roofing solutions by our fully certified roofers for over a decade. Our experience and wide-range of roofing options means we carry out all types from Slate Roofing and Tiled Roofing. This enables us to provide the very best service around and no matter what your budget or your building requirements, whether it be Commercial or Residential.
The most popular roofing methods, especially on domestic homes, in the UK. Slate and Tiled roof tiles are the traditional custom made product perfect for great roofs that go up quickly. Tiles make fitting faster than slate, we can provide a full range of clay and concrete tiles to match any colour, locality or roofing budget.
Arrow Roofing and Guttering are experienced in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. We offer services from large scale roofing projects to small residential roof repairs. As a roofing company we cater for all kinds of clients.
What is EPDM Rubber Roofing?
EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) widely used in low-slope buildings in the United Kingdom and worldwide. Its two primary ingredients, ethylene and propylene, are derived from oil and natural gas.
Why Choose Firestone EPDM Rubber Roofing with Bath Building Contractors?
We are trained installers of Firestone EPDM Rubber Roofing with over 10 years experience. This method of flat roof replacement or renewal is highly recommended by Arrow Roofing and Guttering. With the use of the No.1 EPDM manufacturer – ‘Firestone’, the benefits of this roofing method completely outweigh others. Here are some of the other benefits that a Firestone EPDM Rubber Roofing installed by Arrow Property Maintenance has:
- Firestone is the No.1 EPDM Manufacturer in the UK
- Easy and Safer installation – Arrow Roofing and Guttering cut the EPDM Rubber to fit your roof prior to installation. It can then be adhered or ballasted to your roof – no need for the use of bitumen burning pot.
- An EPDM is seamless, no joints therefore NO LEAKS.
- 0% Maintenance
- Our EPDM is guaranteed for 20-years with a life expectancy of approximately 30 years.
- Superior resistance to weather and durable. EPDM offers unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation, and ultimately ageing it is also highly resistant to acid rain
- High elasticity, allowing plenty of room for expanding and contracting.
Firestone EPDM Rubber Roofing can be used on any type of flat or gently sloping roof surface including garages, extensions, commercial roofs, house roofs, industrial roofs, balconies and much more.
To find out more, call us now and discover an excellent quality roofing service that isn’t expensive, or fill out our Contact Form. Alternatively, why not visit the gallery and check out some of our previous projects.
Arrow Roofing and Guttering are part of the Arrow Property Maintenance team